7. Select your specific router from the list, enter your wireless password, and press connect.
8. Disconnect the DStv WiFi Connector from your laptop.
Connecting Your DStv WiFi Connector with Your Explora
9. Next, plug your ethernet cable into the green ethernet port on the back of your Explora. And plug the other side into the DStv WiFi Connector.
10. Plug the USB cable into the Explora. And plug the other side into the power input of the WiFi connector.
11. Wait for the power LED on the front of the DStv WiFi connector to change to white. Wait for 2 minutes.
The WiFi LED on the front of the DStv WiFi connector will flash and then change to solid white once an internet connection has been established.
12. Now use the Connectivity Checker on your Explora to confirm that you are connected to the internet.
13. Press Help, select Tools, select Connectivity Checker, and press OK.
14. Next you will need to switch on the Connected Services. The default setting for all connected services is off. You will need to manually select the services that you want enabled. Press the blue DStv button on your remote. Select Settings, select User Preferences, select Connected Services. And then choose which services you want on and which you want off.